AVIATION, TRAVEL & TOURISM
The COVID-19 pandemic has heavily impacted the aviation, travel, hospitality and tourism sectors. Hotel occupancy is down, with 70%-80% of hotel rooms empty. Due to restrictions, air travel demand is forecasted to fall until normality resumes.
Analysts and researchers expect recovery of Aviation, Travel & Tourism industry will take some time. Being a capital intensive industry that need a lot of financial resources to get it going. Travel and Tourism Industry may resume earlier, however aviation sector is expected to recover slowly to pre–COVID-19 levels by 2024 and on wards.
How can we help
GHi can help clients anticipate the changing landscape and take advantage of emerging opportunities.
• Providing qualitative accounting, audit, review, consulting services at right time with right team.
• Identifying tax opportunities
• Technical accounting advice and support tools
• Purchase price allocation related to business combinations
• Valuation and impairment testing
• Other consulting and advisory services
Reach out to us at email@example.com for more information.